Faith is powerful

                 FAITH BRINGS LIGHT

The Torch A Torchlight is used to shine light in darkness.

'The Torch' is all about throwing more light on some topics that I feel the need to talk about, and all topics are geared towards personal growth and development.

 SUBSCRIBE FAITH, Faith is something that many people lack.
They don't expect or can't be optimistic about anything anymore simply because they don't want to be disappointed.

Yes, the higher your faith the greater your disappointment...if what you are expecting doesn't happen.

 Faith, according to Heb.11:1 is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen.

Faith isn't and shouldn't be for only the religious; that you can't see it doesn't mean it's not real.

 Today, I am asking you to build your faith.

I am asking you to be optimistic about anything that you want to happen.

 Remember that optimism is a characteristic of a successful person.
 Now, the truth is that being confident about something doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen.

Believe or not, we can't always have our way! The universe doesn't work that way.

In fact, many will say that something not happening might be for the best.
I don't know about that, I just know that it is a hundred times better to be optimistic than to be pessimistic.

 Having faith is just telling yourself ''I know that I don't have it now, but I'll get it soon; and even if I don't get it, something better will come my way''.
Seriously, this is exactly how I live my life, and I will tell you the benefits I have experienced.

         BENEFITS OF FAITH

Faith provides inner strength

 It reduces stress and anxiety

It helps you focus on the most important things

 It helps you find meaning in life Faith is exactly what we need in this very difficult time.

We need to be optimistic that soon, there will be a cure for the COVID-19, and that we will still meet our friends and family.

 There's no recipe for building your faith.

 I will just tell you to not be discouraged by things happening around you or things that have happened in the past.

They lead to doubt and fear, the exact opposites of faith.

 Believe in yourself, grow your spiritual life and work hard, then you will see that having faith is quite easy

          God bless you
please comment and share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am a year smarter, wiser, graceful , am plus one today

Very painful, see how this young man trained his fiancee at the end he got disappointed

ACCESS BANK SACK 1,500 STAFF