I am still young I have my target when it comes to child bearing


I am still young I have my target when it comes to child bearing and I have not reached my target yet – Ned Nwoko


Billionaire Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniel's husband stated that he will bear more children according to Islamic Religion

During his son naming ceremony many celebrities came, Ned Nwoko revealed to everyone that he was not done with child bearing

He named his son munir Neji Ned Nwoko.
He also said that his little boy is bearing his middle name Munir which means "light", is a Muslim name and I am a Muslim

He repeated, am still young I have my target when it comes to child bearing and I have not reached my target yet
when the time come no one will tell you
He said my Regina is a lovely wife and easy going
He also revealed that  all his wives were virgins when he met them

Hmmmmm
what's your opinion  drop your comments below



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am a year smarter, wiser, graceful , am plus one today

Very painful, see how this young man trained his fiancee at the end he got disappointed

ACCESS BANK SACK 1,500 STAFF